Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She was sick four nights ago vomiting throughout the night

Customer Question

She was sick four nights ago vomiting throughout the night has refused to eat since but is drinking a lot though and is now experiencing incontinence.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: The only thing I can think of is a sample I got from the vet for her sore joints.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Jazzman and is an 11 year old Great Dane.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jazzman?
Customer: I just had her to the vet to get her shots a week ago and was given a clean bill of health.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.How long has she had these signs?Any retching, gagging, lip licking or vomiting?Does her urine look more dilute or watery then usual?Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Could she have eaten something she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?What was the sample?