Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog is throwing up mucus and wont eat at all and drinking

Customer Question

My dog is throwing up mucus and wont eat at all and drinking very little water. She is 11 yrs old.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: not to my knowledge she wont her treats or Balonga
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Corky
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Corky?
Customer: she was a rescue dog and now has a wonderful for the past 10 years
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
she wont eat anything for the past 3 days Her name is***** of her head is hot and nose is dry
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. Can she keep that bit of water down?Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly,does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Could she have eaten something she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?Has she had any diarrhea?