Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a Bishon that has scratched a wort of his neck on top

Customer Question

I have a Bishon that has scratched a wort of his neck on top of his body. I have treated the sore with hydrogen peroxide and he still gets to it with a E-collar on. It actually sits right on the sore, so he is constantly shaking his head driving us nuts.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about your bichon and his wart.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:Is he exceptionally itchy all over his body right now?Were you able to stop the bleeding?What is your question for me today?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Just checking in to ask how things are going with your dog.Thank you,Dr. Jo