Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I can get my puppy to eat that has a hypoglycemic episodes

Customer Question

I can get my puppy to eat that has a hypoglycemic episodes what is your suggestion
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Zippe.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:Are you quite certain he is having hypoglycemic episodes? What symptoms does he show?How low is his blood sugar getting?How often does this happen?Any other symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea?How tiny is Zippe? How much does he weigh and how old is he?What is he eating now?How often do you feed him?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Just checking in to ask how things are going with Zippe.Thank you, ***** *****