Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

His left jowel along the neck has severe swelling JA: I'm

Customer Question

His left jowel along the neck has severe swelling
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Boss and 5 yrs. old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Boss?
Customer: He's a boston terrier and is overall healthy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Boss.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:How long has this swelling been there?Any other symptoms?Eating and drinking and otherwise acting okay?Are you able to upload a photo? Use the paperclip icon. I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank yo
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Just checking in to ask how things are going with Boss.Thank you, ***** *****