Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He's been pacing a couple days now. But tonight when I

Customer Question

Hi, he's been pacing a couple days now. But tonight when I tried putting him on the bed he screamed
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: There's no noise. Bentley
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bentley?
Customer: No really. Just wanted to know why he's having this anxiety type pacing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 7 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How old is Bentley? 2- Breed? 3- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing? 4- Any pre existing medical conditions? 5- Is he on any medications?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.