Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

We have a three year old female Westie She has always been regular when it came to Pee

Customer Question

Hi We have a three year old female Westie She has always been regular when it came to Pee Lately past few days she seems to try and Pee frequently when walking sometimes not passing anything she eats and drinks the same and seems to have same activity level We are starting to be a little concerned?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Precious.I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:Can you tell if any of the urine she passes is bloody?Is she having any urinary accidents in the house?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.