Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Think he's constipated. Also within last hour, little bumps

Customer Question

Think he's constipated. Also within last hour, little bumps appeared on both sides of his body. He's a Mini Pin, six yearsold
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Charlie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Charlie?
Customer: Charlie
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like tohelp you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Differentexperts come online at various times; I just came online, read about yoursituation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If youwould still like assistance, can you tell me: How long since he last passed stool? Is he straining?Any belly tenderness or paling of his gums?You noted bumps, are they all over?Has he eaten anything odd or been in contact with any new house products, insects, or plants?Can you take a photo of these bumps? If you can do so, thiswill let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use thepaperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that onyour computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr,Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.