Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Yesterday morning I saw a mix of brown and black Stools. This

Customer Question

yesterday morning I saw a mix of brown and black Stools. This morning the color was not to dark but still black. He also vomited during the night, I think I gave him to many carrots.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: No.more or less the same except for to many carrots
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His mane is BEN and he is 12 years old
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Dogs name is Ben
JA: Thanks. I like it also.
Customer: Do you have any sugestions ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ben?
Customer: He has arthritis on R.front leg and I am giving him 1/4 of a anti inflamatory pill called Diclofenac Sodium 75 Mg.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Any other symptoms besides the black stool? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Is he currently on any medications? 4- How much does he weigh?