Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My son's dog has a cough that won't stop. She has been on

Customer Question

My son's dog has a cough that won't stop. She has been on cough pills and antibiotics now for 2 weeks. Is there something else we can try. My son said she always has this every spring from allergies but would only last 3 or 4 days.My son and his dog live with us. The dog is a pom,
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Mia
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mia?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 6 months ago.
Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your son's dog. Can you tell me, has she had any x-rays done? Is she on any medication other than antibiotics?