Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She won't settle, she has been scratching all night and I think

Customer Question

she won't settle, she has been scratching all night and I think he eyes look quite swollen
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: inca 4 months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Inca?
Customer: i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Pet Doc replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,Thanks for your question regarding your girl Inca. I am currently typing up a response and will have something for you in the next 5 - 10 minutes. Has Inca been outside tonight? When was the last time you de-fleaed her? If you could let me know in the next few minutes, that would be very helpful.Kind Regards,Dr E