Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Suddenly lethargic, tail tucked in, won't move - stays more

Customer Question

suddenly lethargic, tail tucked in, won't move - stays more or less in the same position
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Bucky, 2 years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bucky?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 9 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has this been going on? 2- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing? 3- Did he get into anything? 4- Any pre existing medical conditions? 5- Can he walk?
Friend, it seems like you have gone offline. I am going offline, uncertain if you will return. I will opt out so another expert can help you if you return.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry - was tending to the dog