Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Nothing yet - the 7 month old collie may have eaten a small

Customer Question

nothing yet - the 7 month old collie may have eaten a small amount of corn seed treated with Captan, Thiram Carboxin, Dipel
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the collie will be able to digest that. What is the collie's name?
Customer: Roy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Roy?
Customer: He's being treated with antibiotics for Lymes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How much do you think he had?How is Roy just now?