Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She has a longnail turned under into her paw. I was able

Customer Question

she has a longnail turned under into her paw. I was able to cut it about a month ago Now it is black (neurotic) on her lower foot. She Will not let us hardly even look at her foot much less cut her nails
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?
Customer: looks like we may loose the foot
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Reina. and 10 y/Chug
JA: How old is Reina?
Customer: 10
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Reina?
Customer: good health otherwise but has become very mean about her feet MEAN usually have to take her to the vet to trim her nails but this time I waited too long.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.Did the toe nail grow into the paw pad?Any possibility of taking a picture and posting it, or will she not let you do that either?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will try
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i can send a pic thru a text
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my phone is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
pic will not send
says it is the wrong destination
Expert:  Dr. John replied 5 months ago.
What you sent was a picture of the name Kendra written in pink block letters