Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Ny puppy is 4 months old now and has been puking the past

Customer Question

Hi ny puppy is 4 months old now and has been puking the past 2 days and 3 nights. He would drink water but now he isnt and he is now puking up a fishy smell and his mouth smells fishy also.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that i know of. But he is outside and could of got something. He is usually very playful just worried it has gotten worse and he has something really wrong with him
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: I gave him a little pepto and he puked it up and so i gave him more a couple hours later he kept some down but puked some up. He has had his shots he just beeds a booster.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Any diarrhea? 2- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary? 3- How much does he weigh?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.