Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

She has bladder cancer but today i noticed the area under her

Customer Question

she has bladder cancer but today i noticed the area under her tongue is very red and purple
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Boe 8yrs
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Boe?
Customer: she is on piracam i think its called or something like that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. I understand that this may be difficult to do but can you upload a photo(s) of that area to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as I can be more accurate if I can see what you're seeing. If you're unable to do so please have Boe attended to by her vet who will need to see this area in any event. "Very red and purple" describes something that shouldn't be there.