Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

She is doing the head down but in the air she is doing alitle

Customer Question

She is doing the head down but in the air she is doing alitle bit of dry heaving
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Arizona and she is 6
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Arizona?
Customer: Um now she has never had any medical problems before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: No*
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
She is also going under my bed alot.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help. I have to say I am quite concerned about your lass.The posture she is showing is what we call the "prayer position" and is a sign of abdominal pain in dogs. This can be seen with a few different issues. The most common are pancreatitis, severe gastroenteritis, and secondary to their eating something that is causing blockage or trauma to the gut. Less commonly we will see this with gut twists or trauma. And just to note, her hiding is also a red flag that Arizona is feeling vulnerable and unwell.In this case, we need to tread with care. If she is sore enough to show these signs, then we'd be best to have her seen as soon as we can do so. Her vet can determine which is causing her signs, address it and also get her on strong injectable pain relief. And the sooner we get to the root of this the sooner we can get her feeling better and halt this pain behavior. Please take care,Dr. B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

nekovet