Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

He is drinking water a lot and shaking he also lost weight

Customer Question

He is drinking water a lot and shaking he also lost weight and was treated for bladder infection
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Dallas and he is 10 and a yorkie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dallas?
Customer: Not right off that I can think of besides he got fixed last year
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
About how long will this take to get a response
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Can you give me an update on how Dallas is doing? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Is he on any medications? 4- Is it fair to say he is drinking more than usual?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.