Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is throwing up and won't eat. He'll drink a bit

Customer Question

Hi, my dog is throwing up and won't eat. He'll drink a bit and is pretty lathargic. Happy though.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: He's a black lab. Ate a bit of my horses oats and complete feed with a vitamin supplement on it on Sunday. Was perfectly fine yesterday in the morning.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 7 months ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has this been going on? 2- How old is he? 3- How often is he vomiting? 4- Any pre existing medical conditions? 5- How much of the oats and vitamin did he eat?