Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Papillons ears are quivering. Why? JA: IÂ'm sorry to hear

Customer Question

Papillons ears are quivering. Why?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is eight year old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mya?
Customer: Well, I've been taking her to the vet for a lump in her throat and swollen lymph glands. After spending an enormous amount of money for tests,x-rays, blood counts,etc. I never did get any answers.
JA: Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gary replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Is she shaking her head or itching at the ears? Did they do needle aspirates of the lymph nodes? What came back from that? Reactive or possible Lymphoma?