Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I took my dog to the groomer when she returned she is constently

Customer Question

I took my dog to the groomer when she returned she is constently shacking her head. actually she looks a lot like the dog in the picture. Could it be water that got into her ears.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. Yes, it is very likely that she got water in her ear. It is also possible that she may be developing an ear infection. You can always try getting a drying ear cleaning from your local pet store to see if that helps. If not helping, though, or if you see a lot of debris, or her ear seems painful; I would have your vet check out her ears. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Hope this helps. My goal is to make sure that you get all your question answered and all the information you need. If you are satisfied with my answer, PLEASE RATE IT. Rating it is the only way I get credit for helping you. If you feel like it is not helpful to you, or if there is more information you need, please respond back to me before rating. Realize that our conversation is not intended to diagnose or treat a condition. There has to be a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship established with an exam, according to law. You should always follow up with your vet.