Dr-Bonk
Dr-Bonk, Veterinarian
Experience:  Five years as a veterinarian working with man's best friend. Have worked with pets, hunting and herding dogs, hounds, and breeders.
92155571

We have a great pearinees and when she was let in yesterday

Customer Question

we have a great pearinees and when she was let in yesterday she had 4or 5 marks on her nose that she was rubbing with her paw and soon made it bigger and very raw! it looked better this morning as we left the house for the day, but tonight it looks worse, what can I do for her until I can take her to to vet in the morning?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr-Bonk replied 12 months ago.
Hi, I'm Dr. Bonk. I'm sorry to hear about your dog's troubles. You can put a little triple antibiotic ointment on her nose, just keep her from licking for 15-20 minutes so that it has a chance to work. You can apply a cold washcloth if she'll let you to help relieve the inflammation. The main concern is to keep her form rubbing it, so anything you can do to keep her entertained.I hope this helps. Please contact me with any further questions you may have. Thank you and good luck!