Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.

Sorry I have a pitbull mix he incounter a snake two days ago

Customer Question

Sorry I have a pitbull mix he incounter a snake two days ago today he woke me up shaking his head i cleaned hus ears now he has nothing to do with me and he is drinking lots of water and is usaly very playful and now he is not he is stering at me like i am his dinner i have had him all his life
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 5 months ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question. It does not sound like the snake had anything to do with this. The ear cleaning is probably stressful on him and he does not know what to do. You will have to give your guys some time and try to talk to him in a soft voice and try giving him treats so he will learn to trust you again. If this continues, have your vet examine him to know if there is a medical cause for his odd behavior. Does that make sense to you? Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you. Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta