Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

Over the last 24 hours our Pit/Mastiff has had swelling of

Customer Question

over the last 24 hours our Pit/Mastiff has had swelling of the right side of his face starting in the sub mandibular gland or lymph area and spreading upwards to the right side of his face. No excessive saliva or blood or tenderness just swelling.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Titus,4 years but there is no drooling
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Titus?
Customer: He has K-9 Epilepsy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
John, is it likely that Titus was envenomated by a flying insect, spider, or venomous snake?