Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Don't know, lots of issues, breathing very rapid. Gave him

Customer Question

Don't know, lots of issues, breathing very rapid. Gave him melodic am but nothing
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tonka, 10
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Toona?
Customer: Vet knows all issues
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: How long has he had these signs?Does he have known heart, lung, or any painful issues?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count his breaths for 10 seconds + multiply by 6)? Are his gums pink or pale/white?