Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog is crying, his tile is low, he is hidinding in different

Customer Question

My dog is crying, his tile is low, he is hidinding in different rooms. I soaked him in a warm tub to relax him and he seems fine a the moment.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Yogi ...2 years...bichon
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Yogi?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb. I recently came online and see that your question about Yogi hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:1. Just to clarify, do you mean that his tail is hanging low? If so, is he still having this problem?2. Is he still crying?3. Is he taking any medication?4. How much does he weigh? Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.Thanks for your patience. Deb