Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

Wiemeriner

Customer Question

Wiemeriner
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr Altman and happy to assist you both today!Can you please tell me what is going on with Kiefer so I can assist you both? Did he get into something? Is he exhibiting symptoms of gi upset? Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No symptoms just happened. Anything I should do or symptoms I should monitor?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He ate a very small portion of poisoned mouse bait.
I'm sorry, what just happened? Your original response simply says Weimaraner and that you fed him some milk? Can you please tell me what exactly is going on?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He ate a small amount of poisoned mouse bait.
Thank you. If your dog ingested this within the last hour then you can induce vomiting with 3% hydrogen peroxide 1 tsp per ten pounds then walk around to mix it in the stomach and agitate the lining. If no vomiting within 10-15 minutes it can be repeated once only in hopes of inducing vomiting. This is imperative to remove it from his systemPlease let me know how else I can assist you both today If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thank you
Good evening, I wanted to check in on you and your Weimaraner to see if you were able to induce vomiting? I would love an update when you are able... Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today! I am online another hour tonight to assist you both If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept with the stars on the top of your screen so I may be compensated for my time. If you are having any difficulties you can also state your rating (excellent, good, fair) in our chat as an alternative. Thank you!