Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

She is vomiting JA: IÂ'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it

Customer Question

She is vomiting
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Can I give her zofran? Or Ativan ?
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: No otherwise healthy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Had labs and abdominal X-ray at vet today, nothing abnormal. They gave her special food but she threw that up and is still "gaggy" and seems nauseated
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did the deposit and $14 also
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello are you there?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. In regards ***** ***** question, of the two drugs you noted the Zofran is safe to give to reduce nausea and vomiting. In regards ***** ***** we tend to give doses within the range of 0.05-0.5mg per pound every 12-24 hours. So, this can be tried. If she settles, we are happy. Though if she cannot, then we'd need to have het vet bypass her mouth with injectable anti-vomiting treatment. Please take care,Dr. B. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, I would be grateful if you would rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )