Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She's been panting a lot today and following me around all

Customer Question

She's been panting a lot today and following me around all over the place. She's not panting right now when sleeping but seems like she's still breathing strange
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Domino and she's 7 year old black lab she's not lethargic at all she's still acting normal she's just panting a lot
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Domino?
Customer: She threw up once last night but not any other time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 6 months ago.
Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 16 years of experience. I look forward to working with you. I apologize for the delay in having an expert respond to you.Is she still experiencing this abnormal behavior? Any new symptoms (such s vomit/diarrhea, not eating, worsening of the breathing issues, etc)?Thanks for getting me up to date on what is going on now.