Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.

My name is ***** ***** I have an 8 week old Chihuahua puppy

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have an 8 week old Chihuahua puppy and on the top of her head are a bunch of bumps her head looks wrinkley cause there are so many it looks like there under the skin
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It seems that there are more everyday u can feel the lumpyness
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear you are worried about your puppy. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian with Just Answer. Are the bumps itchy for her? How big are the bumps: head of a pin, dime sized?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
This could be a skin infection, or an allergic reaction to something. Have you taken her for her first round of puppy vaccinations?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
I hope you were able to see what I wrote! How is she doing? Do you have any other questions I can answer?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?