Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He doesn't want to go fo

Customer Question

He doesn't want to go for a walk, and he loves walks. Yesterday hiding under furniture and pee in my closet. He never pee in the house?
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I don't see anything
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Brutus french bulldog age 4 1/2
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Brutus?
Customer: No, however he is normally very active. I gave him half of an allergy pill last night however he has taken in the past with no problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I truly apologize that no one has assisted you both today. How is Brutus doing since you asked the question? Did you take him into your veterinarian? Is he walking normally or hunched/ hesitating? Can you get him to move around at all?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have an appointment at 4 pm today.
Would you like me to send the question to customer service since you have made an appointment? I am happy to do so for you to discuss a refund since you were not answered in a timely manner...
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
yes, please
Thank you,
Ronda Yoon
Good luck to you both, once I have sent the question to customer service I will no longer be able to respond so please do not respond again to our conversation...