Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 7lb YoChon

Customer Question

I have a 7lb YoChon ( Bichon/Yorkie) I woke up this morning to him trembling and barely walking.. He won't use the restroom or eat or drink.. He was fine when he went to bed.. thank you for the quick response
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We did have wasp exterminator here yesterday, but I waited 4 hours til I out them out. He never had this reaction before. No other issues nor did he get into anything or no new foods.. Just an afterthought..
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!I truly apologize no expert has assisted you yet. Did you take him into your veterinarian? How is he doing now?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No not yet was waiting on you to answer. I will now. As it has Ben to long
Would you like me to send the question to customer service since you didn't get the service time you expected? I am happy to do so
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes please
OK best of luck to you both. Please do not respond again as the question will be closed and I will not be able to answer any additional questions...I hope your little one is alright...