Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My yorkie seems to have allergies. JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

My yorkie seems to have allergies.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She makes sounds while walking outside like her nose is clogged.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
And her nose is very dry.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But it always is dry unlike my other yorkie.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long has she had these signs?Does she appear clogged in both nostrils?Any nasal discharge? What color?Any change to her breathing?Does it seem worse this time of year?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We are just noticing it in the last couple of weeks. Its seems like its a struggle for her to walk for a long time. She is a chubby yorkie too. We dont feed her human food nor treats. She always seem hungry too. Her stomach is very solid but has been like that for years. We had her tested for diabetes a year ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No discharge.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Her poop is always soft too.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** she seem congested? Or does she just seem easily winded on walks?Does she ever sit on walks like she needs a break? Any fainting?Has she been drinking more? Passing more urine?Does she seem pot bellied?Any hair loss?