Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I'm ***** *****, I just rescued a puppy-2 wks ago and I've

Customer Question

Hi I'm ***** *****, I just rescued a puppy-2 wks ago and I've just noticed a hard bump on his backside
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really, I just noticed it but he seems fine. Doesn't seen to bother him when I press on it. He's almost 4 months old
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.
Can you upload a close-up photo(s) of this bump to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.