Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has a knot on her right hind leg, only noticed it

Customer Question

My dog has a knot on her right hind leg, only noticed it yesterday evening. Can this be remedied at home.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Can you upload a photo(s) of this "knot" o our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't know how to upload photos or use dropbox feature.
Please have***@******.*** help you. We can't know how Bella can be helped without seeing and perhaps palpating (feeling) that "knot".
I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this question. Please stay in this conversation if you wish.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks will try elsewhere.