Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.

I have a pompania was missing couple of weeks we found her

Customer Question

I have a pompania was missing couple of weeks we found her wandering the streets dirty cant stand up dont eat food give her water throw it up breathing hard.she just lay dont move look like something erong with her legs.i in tears dont have the money to even take her to vet on fix income dont know ehat to fo please help.she looking so sad i cant do a thing a out it.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to her that Saberina was missing so long and now she sounds very sick. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian for Just Answer. She really does sound like she needs medical care. Here is a website that lists places that help with vet bills, like the Red Rover fund: Try calling your local shelter. Some shelters help with low cost veterinary care or may know where to go in your area. At home, all you can do for her is try to get her to eat and drink. Offer her water, cat food, baby food, broth, anything she might take that will stay down. If she is vomiting, you can try giving her 1/4th of a 10 mg Pepcid AC. If you look at her gums, are they pink or do they look pale? Is Saberina spayed or not? If not, I would be checking her for an infection of the uterus. Let me know how she is doing, if her gums are pink, and what other questions I can answer.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hi Betty,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Saberina. How is everything going?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
I hope you were able to see what I wrote! Can I help with anything else? How is she doing?