Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Our small dog is restless and has thrown up twice. There is

Customer Question

Our small dog is restless and has thrown up twice. There is the possibility that it got into eucalyptus foot bath that was left out, but not certain.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Possibly a eucalyptus foot bath that was left out. We're thinking she might have drank from it, but it is only a possibility.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lee
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Only that we don't know for sure if she got into the foot bath. oh, and that she whimpers if you touch her stomach
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.How long has she had these signs?What does her vomit look like?Can she keep water down?Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?Has she had any diarrhea? Was the foot bath diluted or pure eucalyptus oil? Does her breath or vomit smell of this?