Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

Wobbly on his legs, not eating, not drinking, shivering,

Customer Question

wobbly on his legs, not eating, not drinking, shivering,
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 9 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner and I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this question. Please stay in this conversation if you wish. How long has Mischa been ataxic ("drunken sailor"), anorexic, and shivering (fine tremors)? These symptoms support your having Mischa attended to by his vet at your earliest convenience. They're not pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder but they're certainly worrisome. It isn't clear to me which "hormone" would "affect the ducts leading to the kidney or liver". Please clarify. Can you upload a copy of Mischa's test results to our conversation? I understand that you might not have a copy at home but Mischa's vet can give you one which you can scan into your computer and then give me the file link or you can photograph the pages and upload them by using the paperclip icon above your message box (if you can see the icon) or by using an external app such as dropbox.com/

I'm just following up on our conversation about Mischa. How is everything going?