Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

5 day old puppy with congestion/respiratory distress, high

Customer Question

5 day old puppy with congestion/respiratory distress, high pitched cry. Runt of the litter tube fed. Poor sucking reflex. Is there anything I can do tonight to help puppy?has not gained weight since birth, switched formula's today, bowels/bladder fine.
JA: IÂ’m sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Frosty
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Frosty?
Customer: Umbilical hernia, initially legs folded when born straightening out. Doing ROM exercises to help.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am sorry to hear about this little one. I am also sorry to see you have not gotten help from an expert before now. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. How is he doing now? Do you still need help with him?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No taking him to his vet this morning.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Am I still getting charged for just
Asking a question?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 6 months ago.
I am glad to hear you are taking him to your vet. You have paid a deposit, which is refundable. I only answer questions and don't know anything about payments and refunds; please contact customer service on the drop down menu. I hope your little one is doing better soon. Rebecca