Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

And good morning! Well I have a border terrier, yesterday

Customer Question

Hi and good morning! Well I have a border terrier, yesterday he's been to the groomer that he love and after the grooming , the lady told me that she found on the top of the tail a round spot without hair. She told me that it was not possible to see before the grooming because the hair was very long and she told me that the spot was there the time before because she record on the client record. Can you think what it can be?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the terrier's name and age?
Customer: the dog is called charlie and the breed is border terrier
JA: How old is Charlie?
Customer: 5 years
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. Was the spot raised?Does it have any skin changes (ie crusting, scabbing, sores, etc)?Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.