Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Itchy ears in my dog and one crustyear JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

itchy ears in my dog and one crustyear
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am having problems with my X Yorkshire terrier always scratching i have changed his food and now he is scrathing hie ears
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Are you seeing any discharge or redness in the ear?Any odor?What color is the crust?Is he on any treatment besides the diet change?