paolo-cssm
paolo-cssm,
93764265

My dog a mutt went to the vet on sunday,,i thought the

Customer Question

hi,,my dog a mutt went to the vet on sunday,,i thought the lyme came back [had it last year],,she was tested for lyme/tick serology w/hw,,we were told she tested neg,,and that she had a virus and were given amoxitabs 200 mg,,she started to eat,,walk, act normal,,i went to pick her up chest area and she yelped,,she will not lay on stomach,,side only,, no blood in pee,,hasn't crapped in 3 days,,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: just explained it
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: chest area
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: no,,she walks fine,,belly not expanded
JA: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: yes,,legs,,you could pet her but not lift [pressure]
JA: The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: suma 7 yrs
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: no there?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Vocalizing when approached or lifted suggests back/spinal pain as is seen with degenerative disk disease (a "slipped disk") in our dogs. Constipation is consistent with a disk because it hurts to position to defecate and so defecation is avoided. How old and how much does your mutt weigh, please?
Expert:  paolo-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/9ncp2-my-dog-mutt-went-vet-sunday-i-thought.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.