Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My aussie is constantly chewing on himself and now has open

Customer Question

my aussie is constantly chewing on himself and now has open sores. We live in Colorado and went to Texas where I went to my mother's for 3 weeks and the dogs stayed with my husband at an Antiques Festival. Our other dog a Corgi has no symptoms. The Aussie is very attached to me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Tella
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 7 months ago.
Please clarify for me where the dogs were. The dogs went with you to Texas and went with your husband to an Antiques Festival there? Where on Tella's body is he primarily chewing on himself?