Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Marjanique My dog is bleeding from his penis JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Marjanique My dog is bleeding from his penis
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just got home from the gym and theres little spots driving from penis
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Driping*
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How old is your dog? 2- Any pre existing medical conditions? 3- Is he urinating more frequently? 4- Any other symptoms?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.