Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I have a small chiwawa got into

Customer Question

I have a small chiwawa got into meth my Roomates friend had. What can I give her to calm her down. Please HELP!!!!
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Drhollowayvet replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry to hear about your pet. But meth is an extremely toxic drug that can cause cardiovascular collapse and sudden death. You should be taking your pet to the vet immediately. There is NO home treatment for accidental meth ingestion in pets and your pets life is in immediate danger. You should take your pet to the nearest ER clinic ASAP. - Dr. H
Expert:  James-cssm replied 6 months ago.
Hi! We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.