Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog ate rat poison in Contrac Blocks, active ingredient

Customer Question

My dog ate rat poison in Contrac Blocks, active ingredient bromadiolone around 4pm this afternoon. He had had biscuits since and drunk water. Pooed twice, first one very green, second one traces of green. Advice is Vit. K. Should I take him now or wait till tomorrow morning?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: such as? He appears well. A Chuwawa cross, 10 months old.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How many hours since the time that he ate the poison until he is seen by your vet (we may be in different time zone)?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We have just been to SASH.