Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Two things really JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

Two things really
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: First is my dog has these warts on his body and second sometimes on the left front leg facing him his leg seems to give way while he walks with me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 6 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am not set up to make a live call. But, I am happy to answer your question on this thread. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has he had the warts? 2- Can you describe the appearance of the warts? 3- How long has he had problems with his leg? 4- Has he been seen by a veterinarian for these conditions? 5- Is he currently on any medications? 6- Any other symptoms?