Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He is losing weight but still

Customer Question

He is losing weight but still eats good and still plays with the other dogs
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Snow ball and he's 2year
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: He's had all his shots and we have checked his stole and don't see any warms
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How long has he been losing weight?Is he passing diarrhea?Does he drink or pass more urine then usual?When was he last treated for worms?Are his gums pink or pale/white?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took snowball to a vetaneren he has a tick Disease
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His gums are white he is on medicain now thanks for your help..
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I am glad that you have had him seen if his gums were pale (since that is suggestive of anemia that we can see with tick borne disease). Since we weren't able to help you when you posted your question, I will now send it back to customer service.Best wishes to you both,Dr. .