Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

I am concerned about

Customer Question

I am concerned about a pink mass located in the area of my dog's front tooth. It doesn't seem to be causing her any pain. It just looks like a light pink polyp/cyst-like thing. It is firm to the touch. She is a lab-mix, rescue, 11 yrs old.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today. How long has it been present?Does it seem to be arising from the gum line?Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, it has been present for a couple weeks now. It doesn't seem to be bothering her, so I haven't taken her in to the vet yet, due to lack of funds. I am concerned about it, however... I am honestly not very good at posting photos, though I do have some. Perhaps you can guide me through that so I can show you what she has?
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again, If you could post them that would be grand. As I noted before, there should be a paperclip over the text box you are using to reply. You need only click that to add your photos from your computer. Though if you are on a phone and don't see that icon, you can post them on any website (I noted some examples above) and just copy/paste the link here for me to follow. I will keep my eyes peeled for those photos,Dr. B.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nevermind. Thank you for your time, but this website is very complicated.I tried messaging you back several times, and boxes kept coming up, but my reply within the boxes wouldn't send. It seems like this is just another scam. I'll just do what I planned to in the first place: trade in all my coins in hope of having enough money to take Lucy to the vet. Her vet is very expensive.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,The website isn't a scam at all. I am genuinely a veterinarian and have been awaiting your reply. But if you are struggling and would prefer not to continue, I will send your question back to customer service for a refund.Take care,Dr. B.