Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dr. ***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

HI Dr. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My dog may have eaten some dramamine 50 mg tablets It wasn't clear if it just spilled and she was playing with it Or if she had tried to eat some. She usually hates the tablet and has to be given the 25 mg half pill in a pill box or with peanut butter I think she could have eaten 2-3 tablets at most maybe 2-5(at most)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dog Veterinarians generally expect a deposit of about $19 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: How much does she weigh?How is she just now?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi nekovet,She is fine this morning it's been about 10 hours. I don't think she ate anything and was playing and happy afterwards. I have to admit I'm very upset with this service. I feel like I was tricked and my money was stolen. They made it seem like Peter was going to chat with me. He said please pay to continue the conversation and then he dissapeared. That was really upsetting and so I ended up going to another emergency phone line to get my information right away.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello again,I do apologize that there was that confusion (I obviously cannot see what he said or anything like that). In any case, under the circumstances I will pass your question back to customer service so they can help you with a refund.Please take care & I am glad to hear that she is well.Dr. B.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, thank you very much Dr. B. I know that this situation wasn't your fault and I appreciate you passing it along to customer service.